Tooele 912ers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tooele 912ers

Based on the 9-12 Project presented by Glenn Beck, this is a community of people from the Tooele, UT area gathering to discuss issues about the country, share ideas, and unite in the basic principles listed at www.the912project.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here I am!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alouette98
Admin
Alouette98

Here I am! Empty
PostSubject: Here I am!   Here I am! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:24 pm

I guess I'll speak only for myself, seeing as how my husband will most asuredly have his own account. My name is Tracy Shaw. I came from my own little bubble in Wyoming to attend college at LDS Business College. I graduated there in 2003 and married my husband, Brian, shortly thereafter. We live in Tooele now, and have 2 young children. I credit my husband for popping my "ignorance bubble" and introducing me to the REAL world of politics, prominently through listening to Glenn Beck. For years, I just rolled my eyes and let him "do his thing," but I came to realize that our country really is going down the tubes and it's time to start doing something about it. Hence, he and I organized the gathering for Glenn's 912 Project and also this site in hopes of having some locals to discuss issues with. Although Brian is the primary current events expert, I enjoy being informed and hearing what others think. I hope to learn from many of you, and I look forward to reading together.

Tracy
Back to top Go down

Here I am!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tooele 912ers :: New Members & Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: