Tooele 912ers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tooele 912ers

Based on the 9-12 Project presented by Glenn Beck, this is a community of people from the Tooele, UT area gathering to discuss issues about the country, share ideas, and unite in the basic principles listed at www.the912project.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rob Bishop is coming to town...

Go down 

Do you think Rob Bishop is doing a good job right now?
Yes
Rob Bishop is coming to town... I_vote_lcap50%Rob Bishop is coming to town... I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No
Rob Bishop is coming to town... I_vote_lcap0%Rob Bishop is coming to town... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not Sure
Rob Bishop is coming to town... I_vote_lcap50%Rob Bishop is coming to town... I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Alouette98
Admin
Alouette98

Rob Bishop is coming to town... Empty
PostSubject: Rob Bishop is coming to town...   Rob Bishop is coming to town... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:46 pm

I got a mailer today that invited everyone to a Town Hall meeting that Rob Bishop will be speaking at personally.

Date: Thursday, April 16
Time: 6 to 7 pm
Where: Tooele County Health Dept - Adminstration
151 N Main St

Topics to be discussed:

• Energy
  • Defense
  • Taxes & Economy
  • Immigration, Education, Health Care & more

I'm quite sure that he'll want us to ask questions, so let's go! Get your questions ready. I really wish it were Hatch or Bennett coming. Boy, do we have some questions for THEM!!! But we're glad that Rob is coming out anyways. Lucky for him he's been voting the right way recently. Hope to see you all there!
Back to top Go down

Rob Bishop is coming to town...
Page 1 of 1