Tooele 912ers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tooele 912ers

Based on the 9-12 Project presented by Glenn Beck, this is a community of people from the Tooele, UT area gathering to discuss issues about the country, share ideas, and unite in the basic principles listed at www.the912project.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings from Charger21

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jdjessop2000

Greetings from Charger21 Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Charger21   Greetings from Charger21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:34 am

Hello all. My name is Jaromy Jessop. You may have read some of my things in the Tooele Transcript in regards to outdoor adventure in Tooele County. I stopped writing for them over a year ago because they wanted to control what I wrote. I was not interested in writing what they wanted me to write so I quit. I am now writing for Lifestyle Tooele Magazine.

Anyway, I am here because I am disturbed at the un precidented power grab the executive branch and government in general are making at an alarming speed. Our constitutional rights, free market system, state's rights, and many others are being trampled on. The Constitution of the United States is being trampled on and disregarded as an "Inconvienient Truth" by the Liberals in Washington DC and the whimpy republicans are just watching it happen. Our way of life that we have enjoyed is being threatened as this administration seemingly wants to erode the United States standing in the world and dumb our great nation down to the lowest common denomonator country out there. I am sick and tired of the "America Apology" tour where we are being blamed by our own administration for the worlds failures.

It is time for freedom loving individuals of all parties, faiths, sexes, colors, creeds, and ethnicities to stand up for this Nation, this last great hope of the world, the "Shining City on a Hill" as Ronald Reagan put it. Even though it may seem like a good idea to take the handouts and stimulus that Washington is offering up, just remember one thing that Thomas Jefferson said "A government big enough to give you everything you want.....is strong enough to take away everything you have".

Think about how GM and most of the large banks are now owned by the Federal Government. Think of the assualts on the 1st and 2nd amendments. Yes we could go along with our daily lives and live fat, dumb and happy like too many Americans do but remember this quote from Hans Christian Anderson "One must have sunshine, Freedom, and a little flower" Sunshine is what our families bring to us, Freedom is what we have enjoyed which was bought so dearly with the blood of seemingly greater generations than our own and a little flower is our freedom to make our way in society and the ability through hard, honest work to enjoy the fruits of our labor and pass along what we have sweat, bled, and toiled for to our children so that they might have the oppourtunity to live the American dream as we have.

All of these freedoms are in jeopardy by a powerful adversary who believes that all people regardless of thier inputs should recieve the same benefits. This is not the American way. Abraham Lincoln believed the following: "Property is the fruit of labor...property is desirable...is a positive good in the world. That some should be rich shows that others may become rich, and hence is just encouragement to industry and enterprise. Let not him who is houseless pull down the house of another; but let him labor diligently and build one for himself, thus by example assuring that his own shall be safe from violence when built."

We must stand up for our freedoms, our society, our moral values, our military, veterans, our constitution and our country. I will end my intro with another quote from Abraham Lincoln. Think long and hard about this one and then encourage your friends, relatives and neighbors to stand up and demand that thier elected representatives protect and uphold the constitution of the United States of America. "The probability that we may fall in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just; it shall not deter me."
ABRAHAM LINCOLN

I believe we can take our Country back via the peaceable contrivences embedded within the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. It is a just cause. Unfortunately there is the possibility that we may fail but all freedom loving Americans would be remiss if they did not answer the call to the vigourous defense of our Constitution.

I look forward to talking with you all, getting to know you, and standing shoulder to shoulder in this fight for our Great Nation.

God Bless America

Jaromy D. Jessop
Back to top Go down

Greetings from Charger21
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tooele 912ers :: New Members & Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: