Tooele 912ers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tooele 912ers

Based on the 9-12 Project presented by Glenn Beck, this is a community of people from the Tooele, UT area gathering to discuss issues about the country, share ideas, and unite in the basic principles listed at www.the912project.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moving location: New Network!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alouette98
Admin
Alouette98

Moving location:  New Network! Empty
PostSubject: Moving location: New Network!   Moving location:  New Network! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:21 pm

I know we've done a lot of moving around on the web since March, but please bear with us! We attended the Leadership meeting for the Utah 9.12 Project on Ning, and we were REALLY impressed with the setup! This new site does everything our Tooele Forum does and lots more! There we can post events, start discussions, schedule meetings, etc. not only on the local level, but also on a state and national level! We plan to get things done locally, but we can't do it without your help! Please sign up at the new forum and make yourself at home. Please invite your friends to join us in this movement as well by using the links provided at the site!

http://utah912.ning.com/group/tooele

There are already 700+ members in Utah alone! 14,000 nationwide! If we're going to make a difference, this is the place to do it. Let's unite with others and make it happen.
Please contact me if you have any questions about the new site. I know it's hard to get used to new territory. Thanks so much!
Back to top Go down

Moving location: New Network!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tooele 912ers :: Discussion and Issues :: Current Events-
Jump to: