Tooele 912ers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tooele 912ers

Based on the 9-12 Project presented by Glenn Beck, this is a community of people from the Tooele, UT area gathering to discuss issues about the country, share ideas, and unite in the basic principles listed at www.the912project.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Great Flyer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bear34

Great Flyer Empty
PostSubject: Great Flyer   Great Flyer Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:31 pm

I was excited to recieve the flyer today. I am not a democrat or a republican. I am an American. I believe in this country. I am tired of not having a voice. For the first time in years I have written my congressmen and senators. This country is going downhill fast, STOP THE SPENDING! STOP THE BAILOUTS! I will not pass this debt onto my children. I believe in the principles and values of Glenn Beck. The guy is here for a reason. I am glad to see there are people out there like me. We're not alone, and soon, hopefully, the government will see that.
Back to top Go down
Alouette98
Admin
Alouette98

Great Flyer Empty
PostSubject: Welcome!   Great Flyer Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:28 pm

Hello bear34! And welcome to our small, but growing, forum! I am SO happy to hear that our flyer has reached even 1 person. We are really hoping to make a difference and gather our community together. I think all of us have felt alone. And you're exactly right...this country is going down hill. We're glad to have you on board and look forward to discussing more with you in the future!
Back to top Go down

Great Flyer
Page 1 of 1