Tooele 912ers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tooele 912ers

Based on the 9-12 Project presented by Glenn Beck, this is a community of people from the Tooele, UT area gathering to discuss issues about the country, share ideas, and unite in the basic principles listed at www.the912project.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Great! Get The Word Out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Annie Oakley

Great! Get The Word Out Empty
PostSubject: Great! Get The Word Out   Great! Get The Word Out Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:19 pm

Tell your friends and neighbors to let their voice be heard

Remember
The FOCUS is

We The People ……disagree with the direction this country is going.
We want a stimulus package that
-Limits for terms of service for all our political officials, If they can’t get it done in four years—history tells they will create new problems,
-No more insurance, retirement, or medical plans for FOR LIFE in exchange for one term of service,
-Repeal Congress the right to vote their own pay raises and apply all laws to them as they do the people
-Cut government U.S. grievous, pork fat, over spending.
-Let the businesses and banks fail. It is NOT the job of government to bail out everyone or do this without accountability.
-Every member of Congress who voted for the stimulus bill without READING first resign immediately.

In a nut shell, I ask my fellow Americans to write their elected officials or forward their letters for them.

I will have letters ready to sign with a choice of many to send to either the President, or many senators to mail them to.
This should make it easier for people to send a message.

Wednesday, April 15 is for getting LOUD and asking our neighbors to take a look at what they can do for their country and find their voice.

We are TEA'd,
Annie Oakley

Last edited by Annie Oakley on Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:41 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Horay for the Vorwaller Family   Great! Get The Word Out Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:12 am

It only takes one voice.
We can help our friends send a message!

We'll see you on Main Street after 5 o'clock.

By all means join the Salt Lake City group TEA Party
BUT if you can't make it there we'll see you at Vorwaller RV Park
That is across from Albertson's and Payless Shoe

Bring a sign of your choice and family friendly for children.
The main idea is to send a message about our outrage for government spending.
I think we all can agree that it is out of control.

We will have many copies of a simplified letter stating this greivance of spending for those who only choose to stop by or drive through.
On the back of the letter will be a list of government, public servants for the sender to choose whom they would like this letter forwarded to.
For example: The President of the United States, Sen. Harry Reid (Senate Majority Leader), or Nancy Pelosi (Speaker of the House), Sen. Orrin Hatch and Sen. Robert Bennett both of Utah.

We’re a Republic and together we can keep it,
Annie

Last edited by Annie Oakley on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:00 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : currently)
Back to top Go down
GHansen

PostSubject: I'm willing   Great! Get The Word Out Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:55 pm

I'm willing to go door to door, help with deliveries, or anything else slave labor related.
I am typically available after ~6pm till whenever

Let's plan an evening to formulate and finalize some plans??

'C-mon folks, it's time for all of us to get involved. It's not in my nature either, but I'm sick and tired of the lack of leadership for our country!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great! Get The Word Out   Great! Get The Word Out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great! Get The Word Out
Page 1 of 1