Tooele 912ers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tooele 912ers

Based on the 9-12 Project presented by Glenn Beck, this is a community of people from the Tooele, UT area gathering to discuss issues about the country, share ideas, and unite in the basic principles listed at www.the912project.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Discussion Group

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SAmber

Discussion Group Empty
PostSubject: Discussion Group   Discussion Group Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:17 pm

Discussion Group Invite
When: Every Third Friday
Time: 7:00 PM
Place Sam and Amber Clark Home 144 E North St. Grantsville
Phone 435-849-4342

I had a great group that got together regularly last year, we had some great discussion and I personally learn a lot. I however let things falter, this time I have a little different work schedule that will allow me to just set it as the third Friday and call it good. I will be extending this to a diverse group. Last years group consisted of mainly LDS home schooler's I opened it to others but only had a couple of taker’s. I like diversity but warn you, if you are easily offended this might not be the place for you as we tend to speak our minds.
I tried using a topic instead of a specific book or article last year with a family discussion group and it was a lot of fun so I am going to try that and see how it goes. This style allows you to find an author that fits your own reading style.
I want to focus around politics and leadership. Politics so I can continue my personal journey of discovery, and leadership because it is my passion and I see it as pivotal to the current world we live in.
Tentative topic schedule
May 15th Role of Government

June 19th Leadership secrets

July 17th What Can I do

August 21st Open topic

September 18th Favorite leader

October 16th Sharing ideas with others

November 20th Leading in our homes

December 18th Open topic

I will try to e-mail those that are interested a few idea’s on what might be fitting to read if needed. Just send me an e-mail and ask,
Sam Clark
samandamber@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down

Discussion Group
Page 1 of 1