Tooele 912ers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tooele 912ers

Based on the 9-12 Project presented by Glenn Beck, this is a community of people from the Tooele, UT area gathering to discuss issues about the country, share ideas, and unite in the basic principles listed at www.the912project.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good to be part of your group

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sarah

Good to be part of your group Empty
PostSubject: Good to be part of your group   Good to be part of your group Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:43 pm

I suspect that my wife and I are like many of you - not very politically active, hard working, quiet, decent people. I suspect that there are others (probably millions) in our country that are similar. With the current direction and rate of decline of our country and with the urgings of good people like Glenn Beck, we've decided that we can no longer watch quietly - that we are ready to take action. I'm not sure how, but being part of the Tooele 912ers is a good first step. We're excited to be part of your group and look forward to meeting with you in the future.
Back to top Go down
sarah

Good to be part of your group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good to be part of your group   Good to be part of your group Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:26 pm

This is the real smward talking. The above post is my father, Shawn's. He must have been logged in as me without knowing it. Smile
Back to top Go down

Good to be part of your group
Page 1 of 1