Tooele 912ers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tooele 912ers

Based on the 9-12 Project presented by Glenn Beck, this is a community of people from the Tooele, UT area gathering to discuss issues about the country, share ideas, and unite in the basic principles listed at www.the912project.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tax Day Tea Party

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hughgo

Tax Day Tea Party Empty
PostSubject: Tax Day Tea Party   Tax Day Tea Party Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley

Tax Day Tea Party Empty
PostSubject: Lets Go   Tax Day Tea Party Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:29 pm

Please help
We are going to have to meet after 5 pm on Main Street at Vorwaller RV Park.
Bring a sign of your choice--check out the suggestions throughout this sight.

Lets be peaceful, get noticed, and create a drive through for those who want to just sign their name to a letter we can forward for them.

Read to the bottom
This edit button is great

Last edited by Annie Oakley on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
hughgo

Tax Day Tea Party Empty
PostSubject: Tooele Tea Party Help? and Salt Lake Tea Party   Tax Day Tea Party Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:30 pm

Tooele Tea Party sounds great. If you could share more details about the plan of where and what people can do to help. People from the forum can give some input just let us know.

I have found some of the information reguarding the Salt Lake Tea Party on the 15th of April as well. It gets over right as the Tooele Tea Party is starting.

SALT LAKE TEA PARTY INFO:
This is part of a nation-wide protest of higher taxes, rising inflation, and runaway spending. Get mad! Get invloved!!

WHEN: April 15, 2009 Noon-2PM
WHERE: Federal Building, 125 S State St., Salt Lake City
WHO: Everyone! Spread the word and email me to get a flyer to pass out.
SPEAKER?: we are working on getting a great speaker for the event and it will be awesome!

MAKE SOME AWESOME SIGNS TO GET NOTICED!
Back to top Go down
GHansen

Tax Day Tea Party Empty
PostSubject: I'll be there   Tax Day Tea Party Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:01 am

This is a fantastic idea to gather and support the principles of our country.
I've got to work in Idaho that day, but will do my best to be home in time for this event.
Spread the word and lets make a significant showing!
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley

Tax Day Tea Party Empty
PostSubject: Lets coordinate   Tax Day Tea Party Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:14 am

Have you seen "Expelled no intelligence allowed" with Ben Stein?
Another example of a chipping away what made this country great--freedom.

Annie Oakley
Back to top Go down
Dr. Doug

Tax Day Tea Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tax Day Tea Party   Tax Day Tea Party Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:14 pm

Glad to have found the Tooele area 912'ers so now I won't have to drive all the way to SLC to be with like minded people of Conservative Values.

Thank you,
Dr. Doug
( Local Drag Racer and serious Conservative )

PS: "Expelled No Intelegence Allowed" by Ben Stien is fantastic and somewhat frightening given the fact that the Govt, once it take a position against a practical and real position, you are found to be putting yourself at risk to challenge the notion and be a vocal opponent to that position. Where is our Freedom of Speach? This is related to the Fairness Doctrine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tax Day Tea Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tax Day Tea Party   Tax Day Tea Party Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tax Day Tea Party
Page 1 of 1