Tooele 912ers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tooele 912ers

Based on the 9-12 Project presented by Glenn Beck, this is a community of people from the Tooele, UT area gathering to discuss issues about the country, share ideas, and unite in the basic principles listed at www.the912project.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tooele Transcript Coverage of Tea Party protest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kelle1202

Tooele Transcript Coverage of Tea Party protest Empty
PostSubject: Tooele Transcript Coverage of Tea Party protest   Tooele Transcript Coverage of Tea Party protest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:52 pm

Did I miss something or did the paper just have that one tiny blurb and no pictures on the protest. What I find strange is they seemed to have tons of room for inane material that was really not news. Granted, we were small in numbers, but were the offshoot of a national event. Please let me know if I missed something. I am a subscriber and would like to pen a letter to the editor if what I believe is true happened.

Thanks,

Susan Keller
Back to top Go down
hughgo

Tooele Transcript Coverage of Tea Party protest Empty
PostSubject: Picture   Tooele Transcript Coverage of Tea Party protest Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:09 am

I called to ask them what they were planning to run, and they did put just one photo in (it was of Jill Pearson) with a caption, but nothing else was there.
Back to top Go down

Tooele Transcript Coverage of Tea Party protest
Page 1 of 1